Wednesday, November 17, 2010

let me update you

through all the darkness and evil that lies before me
i will not let you take over.
i will shut you out and take you down for a change.
dont underestimate my intelligence
like you have done so many times before.
you think you are so much better than me
but what have you accomplished that i havent
its too late to change your feelings now.
its too late to take back what you have caused
and its definitely too late for me to come around to you now
so just walk away.
the hurt, the pain will never cease.
my scars that you made wont heal
but i will take it with me
because its a part of me.
i will no longer let someone open those scars
i will no longer bleed your name
only mine
my wounds are closed now
leave them like that.
i feel so alive at times.
i feel so dead at the same time.
i am numb to life.
i am so numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment