Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i am not you
so quit trying to make me fit
in the life that you wanted for yourself
but was too ignorant to get.
we want different goals out of this life
i want happiness
and to read in between the lines.
i step outside the box and go as far as i can
but i get strung back by your antagonizing ways
i will make something of myself and prove you wrong
but once again you will be too blind to see
because who i am is not you wanted for me
because who you are is so degrading
to them
but take yourself out of the spotlight
and direct it towards me
its so easy to blame someone else for your mistakes.
ill take this backlash one more time
but if you are not careful ill walk out of your life again
this time i wont be back.
i am openminded and need to be a more optimistic
i will work on that
as you watch me from the back.
imcompetence has kept you from succeeding.
succeeding will bring me new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment