Wednesday, November 17, 2010

can we get back to safeground today...?

i have fallen again
fallen off this cliff i called a life.
fallen away from the truth
fallen away from me.
now i stand here and say not today
i will not be made a fool of today.
its time
time for change
change that will turn me around once again
once again i promise not to stray
stray away from who i am
who i am is what i have become
like or hate it
this is me.
this is who i have become and will always be.
i will never blame anyone for what i am
only thank you for putting me through hell
thank you for all the abuse i endured.
with all this i have conquered and defeated
many obstacles in the past, present, and future
but the road blocks in the way
blurs my vision to see who i am
i will not fall away
ill say it a million times
stay straight in this path and i will overcome everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment